December 22, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Another year is coming to a close, and we are all another year richer in experience.

I know I have learned a lot about myself and my limits, and as I am looking out to a scarlet sunset, I wonder what's still in store.
Whatever it is, I look forward to it.

Over the past couple of months I've been writing about competences I consider helpful for a happy and balanced, satisfying life. If you got interested and would like to learn more about them and others, please visit www.relationarte.com for more information and tools on how to evaluate and analyse your personal set of competences.

Thank you all for reading my humble thoughts, it has been a pleasure spending this time with you. I wish you a safe and joyous end of year, however you may spend it, and hope to see you again when I come back in a couple of weeks.

Until then, let me leave you with a quote that I think is quite fitting (for every day):

"We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for potential." Ellen Goodman

No comments: